Monday, July 23, 2007

The Ocoee River from the bridge at the top of the Olympic run
This weekend Jose and Jenn came up from Fl. We all went rafting on the Ocoee River. It was a great trip. Along the way driving through Tennessee I spotted a large ceramic squirrel (perfect for Jeff) for sale at some road side junk sale. It was like eBay for the hill-billies. I pulled over and rolled the window down, I asked the guy how much, he said it was a great item that it was also a bank and you could squirrel away your money. He then smiled at us with his good teeth and we were on our way. We then took a few pictures of the squirrel in his natural habitat. After we were done I think people thought we were steeling this squirrel. They were watching me the whole time when I was walking back to the car.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a great find. I think that little squirrel may find itself on more adventures soon.

Hans said...

That squirrel is wanted by Atlanta area police for being a known office crawler. We spotted him in GrantJeff's office recently...