Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Music Time


Well a lot of things have happened over the past month or so. I went on vacation to NYC and Boston. I just haven't really had the time to blog about it. But today I got a quick second to write something. Recently, I have noticed this guy outside of my office window that is practicing his clarinet, er oboe, er recorder, I cant tell from where I am. Even my 5x zoom couldn't get close enough to tell. He must be really bad if he is having to practice on his lunch break on the top of a parking deck. Maybe I will find the time to write about my trip. I have been a bad blogger. :(

3 comments:

SqueakyClef said...

I think he's composing over there.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Hey, sound like you are having fun! I am looking for people who want to participate in a game: writing a six-word memoir about themselves and posting it on their blog, plus asking others to play and tracking our memoirs. Official rules are at pappysbalderdash.blogspot.com. Join us and have fun!

grantbob said...

He might be pretty good but doesn't want to bug his coworkers.

He had a bagpipe out later.

You do look like you are having fun BTW...